Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill

Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
  • Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
  • Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
  • Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
  • Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
  • Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
  • Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia
  • Three and Four Bedrooms Houses for Sale in Ibex Hill - Zambia

Rooms4

Description :

HOUSES FOR SALE IN IBEX HILL*****************************THE HOUSES ARE IN A GATED COMMUNITY WITH 24 HOURS SECURITY, COMMUNAL SWIMMING,GYM AND PLAY PARK FOR KIDS.FOUR BEDROOMS HOUSES*****************************ALL BEDROOMS ARE SELF CONTAINED,STUDY AREA,STORE ROOM, KITCHEN,OPEN PLAN DINNING AND SITTING ROOM IN WALL FENCE.THE HOUSE IS 165sqm² AND THE PLOT IS 425sqm²PRICE:USD 216 000 OUTRIGHT PURCHASEINSTALLMENT****************(1) PAY 60% OF THE SALE PRICE(130 000 USD)THEN YOU CAN MOVE IN THE HOUSE OR PUT THE HOUSE ON RENT.THE REMAINING 40% CAN BE PAID IN FOUR YEARS WITH INTEREST OF 12% ANNUALLY.(2)PAY 30% OF THE SALE PRICE (65000 USD) BALANCE TO BE PAID WITHIN 18 MONTHS WITH ANNUAL INTEREST OF 12%THREE BEDROOMS *********************MASTER BEDROOM SELF CONTAINED ALL BEDROOMS FITTED WITH WARDROBES, KITCHEN, DINNING AND SITTING ROOM IN A WALL FENCEPRICE:USD 198 000 OUTRIGHT PURCHASE(1) PAY 60% OF THE SALE PRICE(75 000 USD)THEN YOU CAN MOVE IN THE HOUSE OR PUT THE HOUSE ON RENT.THE REMAINING 40% CAN BE PAID IN FOUR YEARS WITH INTEREST OF 12% ANNUALLY.(2)PAY 30% OF THE SALE PRICE (40 000 USD) BALANCE TO BE PAID WITHIN 18 MONTHS WITH ANNUAL INTEREST OF 12%

Our safety tips

  • Check if the listing belongs to a Jumia Shop. If it does, we already discussed with the listing publisher.
  • All listings bearing the "Jumia House" feature are provided though real estate professionals.
  • Never send money to "book" a property, ask the cost for a visit.
  • Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
  • Carefully check that the property is matching your expectations in term of quality. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
  • Make sure the person you are dealing with is a registered agent and can produce all required documents.
  • Beware of homeowners too busy to meet you: when dealing with a serious owner, he/she will always find time.
  • Make sure the property documents are in order and legit. Do enquire professional advice if needed.
  • Never provide personal details before meeting with the listing owner.
  • Beware of offers too good to be true.

What do you have to sell?

Sell everything for free on Jumia

Post a Free Ad Now!
Processing data