Helps reduce stretch marks, stop bleeding, burns, hot water scalds, sunburn, cuts, abrasions, cold sores, bruises, insect bites and stings, chafed, scraped and irritates and injured skin, helps to heal wounds, improve skin’s condition and texture, treatment of pimples, helps prevent new acne and pimples, stomach ache, can be used as a massage oil, mosquito repellant oil, oil carminative. Its anti-bacterial and skin healing property is excellent for use in your treatment of acne as it helps to minimize scarring. ‘Scarring is permanent while acne is temporary’. Fades pigmentation. Excellent also for rosacea or eczema along the eyelids
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- Never send money to "book" an item, avoid paying before seeing the it.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matching the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers too good to be true.