1) High-Quality Audio:
These headsets are engineered to provide you world-class sound. They are manufactured with special components that provide excellent quality of audio sound.
2) Freedom to Move:
The most vivid advantage of using these wireless headsets is the freedom they provide you for mobility. They make you feel comfortable with hands-free to do various tasks like typing, writing on board, and searching for the relevant file or making a coffee. They do not bind you with your devices but make you stay connected with the devices no matter where you move.
3) Noise-Cancelling Technology:
Mostly our offices and cafes are very busy with so many things going around which distort while making or listening to a call. Cordless headsets are integrated with noise-canceling technology, just like all other expensive headphones to make it easy for you to hear clear anywhere.
4) Wideband Range:
Thanks to the advancement in the Bluetooth technology that allows you to get connected with different devices to experience a reliable connection without the interference of wires. They allow you the freedom to connect different Bluetooth supporting devices with these headgears to enjoy maximum compatibility.
5) Amazing Comfort:
With a high-quality sound, a headset needs to be comfortable for the user. These cordless headsets are made elegant and stylish to wear for the whole day’s comfort.
Another benefit of these earphones is that they are mostly powered by rechargeable batteries or un-rechargeable batteries. The rechargeable batteries can be charged by using USB connecting cable, whereas you can use two to four AA or AAA batteries to supply power to these headphones.
Once they are charged, they provide you a good time to communicate and mostly get fast-charged to be used again. They are portable to carry anywhere or any place. They can be adjusted into the luggage easily or come in their casing to be carried away on travel.
All these attributes and benefits make them the most demanding audio gadgets in the market.
1) High-Quality Audio:
Our safety tips
- Listings with a "Shop" tag means that the publisher was curated by Jumia.
- At all costs, avoid paying before seeing the item.
- Avoid sending money through untraceable methods such as Western Union or Mobile Money.
- Thoroughly check the item to make sure it's matches the assumed condition.
- If the seller doesn't have a shop, meet with him in a public place (Mall, Gas station, workplace ...).
- Do not give personal details (bank details, credit card numbers ...).
- Beware of offers that are too good to be true.